How to Make Money on the Farm
The EmPOWERing Mountain Food Systems Program, an NC State Extension project, and the Haywood County Small Business Center is hosting a “How to Make More Money on the Farm” workshop on January 30, 2020, from 1–4 p.m. This workshop focuses on increasing farm income through developing better business skills and by utilizing the resources of the Empowering Mountain Food Systems Program and the Small business Centers.
- Introduction to the Empowering Mountain Food System Program and the Small Business Center
- How to Submit a Successful Loan Application
- Marketing with Instagram and Social Media
- WNC Vegetable Markets
- Extending the Growing Season
- Land Access Programs Through WNC Farmlink
The workshop will be held at Haywood Community College at the Regional High Technology Center in the Auditorium (3000 Bldg, Room 3022).
Please register online.