Haywood County Remote Plant Clinic

— Written By and last updated by

The COVID-19 virus has restricted our normal Plant Clinic operations, but it is still open for business! Master Gardener℠ volunteers are available to answer questions about lawns, vegetables, flowers, trees, and ornamental plants; disease, insect, weed, or wildlife problems; soils (including soil test results) and fertilizers; freeze and frost damage; and cultural and chemical solutions to pest problems.

Call (828) 456-3575 and describe your home gardening issue to the receptionist. A Master Gardener℠ volunteer in Haywood County will get back to you with research-based information.