We don't have any news posted under Pest Management, but we're always writing new content so please check back soon.
Learn More Using the Resources Below
- APHIS Pest Detection and Management Programs
- NC Agricultural Chemicals Manual
- NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Pesticide Section
- NC Pest News
- Organic Pest Management
- Pesticides & Pest Control
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- NC Pesticide Safety Education
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) for Schools & Child Care Facilities
- NC State Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
National eXtension Resources
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Pest Management
This publication lists abbreviations used in the North Carolina Agricultural Chemicals Manual.
This publication covers disease control in a variety of crops.
This publication explains control measures that can be taken due to animal damage of crops.
This publication explains plant growth regulators for a variety of crops.
This publication covers chemical weed control and weed response to a variety of crops.
This publication covers insect and disease control in apples, blueberries, caneberries, grapes, peaches, pecans and …
This publication covers insect control in a variety of crops, as well as household pests.
This publication explains how and where to send specimens for disease, insect and weed identification.